After a lick of paint, here’s the finished arrow.

Using a small milling cutter in the Dremel, I removed the old cast-on arrow and added a bit of fur texture back in the area now exposed. I also cut a deeper channel for the arrow shaft to rest in so that it sat better in the fur.

The paint was then touched back up again. Before this, an additional area was removed from the head to allow the bottle to rest in the fur too.

Finally the arrow was glued in place and then the missing belt section was replaced with epoxy putty. Also the fur around the top of the bottle was blended back in with another bit of putty. Here’s the finished results:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *